Fire Door & Shop Door Services for Dorset & Hampshire
The New Forest Locksmith has the experience to advise on any problem with aluminium shop doors, and panic doors in commercial premises. I am able to explain your fire regulation requirements, plus supply and fit the hardware to ensure you comply. I can fix shop doors closers and fresh fit new locks for aluminium doors.
As an Approved Company of the Master Locksmiths Association The New Forest Locksmith Ltd has been vetted, examined and inspected to check the quality of the services offered. Please feel free to contact the MLA to confirm the credentials.
ALUMINIUM SHOP DOORS
- Aluminium cylinder changes
- Doors not aligning or closing
- New high security lock fitting
- Fixing of failed or old locks
- One key systems for security
PANIC BARS & FIRE DOORS
- Covid Safe panic bars & hardware
- Maintaining existing panic doors
- Advice on new installations & regulations
- Upgrading existing insecure hardware
- External access handles fitted
- Doors closing too fast
- Doors not aligning fully
- Hold-Open closers fitted
- Commercial & domestic closers
- Advice on safety considerations
I would recommend The New Forest Locksmith as Alex was very friendly, efficient, helpful and fair. He attempted to repair the existing lock at first rather than just come and immediately replace the unit. The work was first class and he cleaned up after completing the job. I will certainly use this company in the future. Thank you .
Alex turned up at the time stated and managed to get into our locked floor safe very quickly. Courteous, professional and at a good price. Highly recommended.
Great professional service. Highly recommend.